“Quality is not an act, it is a habit” – Aristotle
A true believer in the above saying, providing quality oral health care has been my passion since 2008.
- Bachelors in Dental Surgery (B.D.S) from A. B. Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences – Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, March 2008.
- Masters in Dental Surgery (M.D.S) from Yenepoya Dental College – Yenepoya University, May 2011.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Bioethics and Medical Ethics (PGDBEME) from Yenepoya University, Jan 2014.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D Scholar) from Yenepoya University, Jan 2012 (Ongoing).
- Being a curious kind, I have always shown keen interest in developing technologies in dentistry and how I can impart them in my day-to-day clinical practice. This has helped me become a primary patent holder twice in the field of Orthodontics.
- My philosophy has always been to treat each patient as an individual, creating a smile that is unique to them and their face.
- I along with my husband, Dr. Magesh Balakrishnan, who is the Consultant Cardiologist and the Clinic Coordinator at Zen Health Care are committed to provide quality health care with a holistic approach towards our patients.
- Since being in Bangalore for the past year, I have treated hundreds of wonderful children and adults, helping them transform their teeth and smiles. I can’t wait to help you discover your smile!
– Dr.Anitha Alageshan