|Festival of lights is upon us and we are all caught up in buying gifts, inviting guests, travelling and of course… eating and sharing sweets!!
Even though taking care of teeth may not be your top priority, here are a 5 tips that will be helpful to keep your pearly whites safe this season.
- After having meals or sugary drinks, gargle your mouth immediately so that no residual food remains on your teeth as this can lead to tooth decay.
- Chewing on some sugar-free gums will be helpful as they will help to remove sticky food from your teeth and help prevent tooth decay.
- We all love wrapping and unwrapping gifts! But be aware as to not use your teeth to remove the adhesive tapes as this may lead to chipping or fracture of your teeth.
- If you are travelling, always have a Dental kit with basic toothbrush, toothpaste and floss handy with you.
- There’s always stress involved when family and friends get together, because we want to showcase our best selves. But let it not lead to some unwanted habits such as clenching and grinding of your teeth. A Smile can solve lot of problems 🙂
Dr. Anitha Alageshan and Dr. Magesh Balakrishnan from
Zen Dental and Health Care
wishes you & your family a safe and fun-filled Diwali!
For more Dental tips, log on to: http://zendental.in
or visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/zendentalandhealthcare/